Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fill my life with gladness, ease my toubles that's what you do

Had some hell of a dream yesterday even though I fell asleep at 12 and woke up at 6:40.


Hah, so that just meant I only studied ABS and alkenes /alkanes. (and got some into my head on the way to school) I'll study a month before prelims.

Chem was a killer paper for me, duh, my chem has been making its way down the deep and dark abyss ever since the middle of sec three. I think its already made its way there actually, manifested with worms and 'lil maggots like what you'll find in the undergrowth of some tropical rainforest.

I've given up on it already, it'll remain as crap till I start studying for prelims :] (which'll hopefully work)


Some digression, so it was basically screwed, I kept falling asleep and couldn't read anything properly at all until half an hour was left...


Don't think I'll sleep early again tonight...


There was a break before the chinese paper, which was actually rather fine i guess, just that I kept nodding off again (for a few times) -.- So I ended up with blanks for one or two questions due to the lack of time zzz. I don't understand why sleeping more makes you tired.



Let's not talk about that, ky ash sy jy xh and i took a ride from Annia's mom in a RED CAR (THANKYOU :D)


Kaiying, Ashley and I studied at macdonalds, but I ran home to get my bio stuff and changed into a new set of clothes. Kept getting very very distracted at first, but it went rather well later on! Jess called and joined us too, and from then on it was intensive mugging till 6 plus. (three~ four hours?)



And, I've been playing the same three songs for the past xxx hours, and it helps me concentrate better (and it also helps that two of them are just so soft, you can't hear anything. Its just to block off some noise there I guess)

I was born to love youuuu is
VERY addictive!


So yeah, ate some nuggets and left at 7 plus.




Ohyes, YINGJUN and TINGWEI gave me my present today (They thought my bday was overdue LOLOL!) and guess what, its like wrapped in 20+ layers of newspaper. Guess I really had fun unwrapping it (with tape on every layer too). There was a pretty necklace inside :D thankyou ^_^



I'm still lazy to reply to my tags hahahaha.

No comments: